Thursday, October 8, 2009

"While treating me for migratory arthritis (the dr. THINKS), and depression, I was given 20 mgs of paxil."

While treating me for migratory arthritis (the dr. THINKS), and depression, I was given 20 mgs of paxil. After taking it for a few weeks, my arthritis subsided (was absolutely TERRIBLE - joint swelling and severe pain). I have been taking paxil now since 1998 (10mgs daily) and although if I "overdo a joint", I will get swelling, I no longer have the severe pain.

PS: I am currently in the process of quitting taking paxil due to finances and no insurance. I am anticipating hopefully, that my joint swelling/pain and depression does not return. No money - No Dr. - No Meds. I'm going to give it 6 months or (if the pain returns) 3 months before I attempt to restart taking the paxil.

-- submitted by DL, 39

No comments:

Post a Comment