Thursday, October 8, 2009

"I was prescribed paxil for panic disorder related to post traumatic disorder."

I was prescribed paxil for panic disorder related to post traumatic disorder. I was on 40mg of Paxil for one year. I decided to go off the medication because I believe it was making me lethargic and lazy. I also believed that it was causing more anxiety accompanied with heart palpitations. I began reducing the dose by 1mg weekly. I have been off the medication totally for three weeks. I continue to experience withdrawal symptoms which include: dizziness, anxiety, head and facial "jolts". I have also been very emotional. I am easily angered which is not in my character. I wish I could rid myself of these irritating withdrawal symptoms.

-- submitted by monkeyboyt, 29

No comments:

Post a Comment