Thursday, October 8, 2009

"I am so dizzy and nauseous all I can do is lie down."

After reading this I am so shocked! I have been dying for over a week, getting worse, trying to figure out what I have and bingo everyone here is experiencing the same thing! I am so dizzy and nauseous all I can do is lie down. I have a 2 year old and a 6 year old and they just don't understand why mommy is sick. I have gone to bed the last few nights at 7:30 and slept till 6:30 the next morning, napping every chance I get just to get some relief. Now I need to decide if I should take another pill and wean myself slowly, instead of the cold turkey I've been trying. I was misdiagnosed with bi polar disorder about two years ago, now they say I am insulin intolerant and have hormonal problems! Paxil and Wellbutrin are the last two drugs I've been on. I've been feeling better, so I quit. If anyone out there has been successful please email me. I'm desperate.

-- submitted by Klhardin, 30

No comments:

Post a Comment