Thursday, October 8, 2009

"The anxiety was situational. My situation changed, I stopped taking it and the third day I was very ill."

This was the second time I took Paxil. This time 30mg. for anxiety, last time 20mg.for depression. The anxiety was situational. My situation changed, I stopped taking it and the third day I was very ill. I thought I had a stomach virus at first then I found out what it was. PAXIL WITHDRAWAL! I called the doctor and asked for some 20 mg. so I could taper off. She recommended. One a day for a week, then one every other day for a week, then one 3 times a week. Today I went back to the doctor because I have felt so bad. I didn't get much help there. I appreciate everyone that posted here because it validated my illness. I have several(most) of the symptoms posted here. I told someone today that I felt like I had a migrane without a headache. (Thank God) the nausea comes and goes but mainly on the 2nd day of no Paxil. I am going to start 10mg. everyday and see if that is any better. People need to be warned of the withdrawal. The first time I took Paxil, it was worth it because I was so depressed, but there was no withdrawal. Please help get the word out. I feel emotionally better because I know now that is not in my head.

-- submitted by forkers, 34

No comments:

Post a Comment