Thursday, October 8, 2009

"I have been feeling boosted like hell for 2 or 3 months, though side effects were still there."

I am not yet about to stop. I am taking 10mg a day since 6 months. My experience isn't very positive so far. I was very unwell during the two first weeks of treatment. I quickly realized that the medicine I was taking was not an "innocent" one. Part of the numerous side effects disappeared after 3 weeks. I have been feeling boosted like hell for 2 or 3 months, though side effects were still there. Some remain today and do not evolve anymore. One of the most intrusive is sexual (in first instance difficulty to have an orgasm (while erection was no problem), later significant decrease of the sexual desire. Another side effect I can't ge rid off is a kind of internal vibration. And finally I can't really sleep for a whole night. Falling asleep is no problem but after an hour or two I get awake and remain awake for hours. I can't have a really nice night with the feel that I recover some energy. The boost I got is gone and I merely feel any positive effect anymore (energy is low, I am always tired). Considering the low dose (10mg) I would not be surprised that my doctor would increase it. But when I read the problems you got to withdraw ... then I really get scared.

-- submitted by Pierre Becquart Av. de Tancarville, 18 1410 Wareloo Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment