Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I initially went on Paxil for severe social anxiety and panic disorder."

I initially went on Paxil for severe social anxiety and panic disorder. I responded to an ad in a magazine. My doctor put me on Paxil 2 weeks ago. I took 10mg for 1 week and increased to 20mg this last week. Eventually I will go on to 40mg. After reading this website I am very scared. I don't want to feel the anxiety anymore however, I don't want to feel sick like everyone else does. So far, I've felt as if I were in a daze. I feel like I am looking past everything as if you were trying to stare at one of those 3D pictures. I have muscle twitches in my arms and legs. I have difficulties focusing and my eyes are extremely sensitive to the light. I experience a floating dizziness all the time. Sleep comes easily and fast, however, when I wake up, it's really early (5-6am) and I am still exhausted but can't get back to sleep. My head feels foggy and my body aches. Will all this go away? I keep being told it will. Also, does anyone know the best time to take this drug? I am currently taking this at night and wonder if that is part of the problem. Anyone with similar symptoms or general info please e-mail me. I see my Dr. in 2 weeks and wonder if I should try something else? Good Luck everyone. I know I'll need it

-- submitted by Foxy1er, 21

No comments:

Post a Comment