Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I have two months on Paxil, I can said that it works on me, it helped with my depression, mood swings and temper"

I have two months on Paxil, I can said that it works on me, it helped with my depression, mood swings and temper but on the side effects I feel very, very tired, I want to sleep all the time.I have also wet hands and some problems to sleep.

I am taking a 1/2 20 gms pill a day , I started with one pill daily, but it was too strong for me I was like a zombie! looking at all in gray color, with eyes of fish and with a dry mouth, looked to everything and said !bah!

I don't want to feel like that all the time! I feel better with out depression but this feeling is disturbing me now!

I read that some people here switched on Effexor Xr to avoid that lack of energy, is there anyone who have done this?

what is the dose that you are taking?

did you waited two weeks to clean your body from paxil?

Thanks in advance for your help and good luck!

--submitted by Carlos, 27

No comments:

Post a Comment