Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"I had decided to stop taking paxil 7 months later"

my obgyn put me on paxil 10mg. after diagnosing me with pre-menopausal symptoms on July 12,1999(even after my blood level was checked and hormone level was normal) I had decided to stop taking paxil 7 months later because of the expense and on the 3rd. day I thought that I was going to jump out of my skin.I was extremely nervous and could not fall asleep that night. I also had bouts of diarrhea with severe stomach pain.I called my doctor and she asked me if I still had any klonopin left over from months back, I said yes and she told me to take 0.5 mg. to combat the symptoms. In 1 hour I felt fine again but I had to ask myself,do I want to become addicted to klonopin as well?? NO>>>>> I started back on the paxil the next morning and have felt fine since. I have to wonder if the doctors and Pharmaceutic Companys realize what this drug is doing to people or if they even care.

-- submitted by scsun, 45

No comments:

Post a Comment