Thursday, October 9, 2008

"withdrawal was one of the worst weeks of my life, nausea, confusion, rage, sadness, incredible dizziness and horror"

Just wanted to follow up with my post from last week. I took my last dose of Paxil on a Thursday, with dizziness starting to take place on Sunday, becoming worse through Thursday the following week. It is now Saturday and I feel I've come through the worst of it. The withdrawal was one of the worst weeks of my life, nausea, confusion, rage, sadness, incredible dizziness and horror that it went on for five days relentlessly. I was bed-ridden, and feared it would never end. I have been successful in getting off of this poison and would never take it again. I found that my experience with prozac was much more positive in treating my depression and did not have the horrendous withdrawal. And I encourage all those who are having trouble getting off this medication to get lots of rest and persist through it. My withdrawal took about nine days, and I still have a little lightheadedness here and there, though it's been manageable. Good Luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment