Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I am hoping I can come off Paxil cold turkey with the help of this drug"

I am on my fourth or fifth day of withdrawing from Paxil and I am very nauseous some of the time and my head spins now and then. Sometimes it is extremely bad and sometimes its not as bad but today I went to the drug store and got some thing for motion sickness and nausea and it helped tremendously. It makes me sleepy though but it is much better than the alternative. I am hoping I can come off Paxil cold turkey with the help of this drug. Also my hands and feet are icy cold and I am alternating rage with sadness but I felt so much better to read other accounts which described the same thing. This is the second time I have come off Paxil 20 Mg. and before I weaned myself by taking less and less but it took 3 or 4 weeks i think. I am hoping taking none at all might get me off faster. Paxil has worked pretty well for me but I don't have any sexual desire or much ability to have an orgasm.I also thought it would help me control my overeating and it certainly hasn't.

-- submitted by John, 46

No comments:

Post a Comment