Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I felt on paxil that I couldn't have a great orgasm or none at all"

Well I have just gone off paxil, I had been on it for 10 months for panic disorder. This is one full week without paxil and first attempt at going off of it, The only problem I experience is what people seem to be describing as brain shocks when ever I turn my head a certain way I feel very strange, like in my head, and nausea from time to time. I was on 20mg then 10 for three weeks and for the last week 10 every other day. I feel ok, for the most part except when I dropped down to 10 I was like whooooa, I had feelings again, I felt on paxil that I couldn't have a great orgasm or none at all, and I had no real emotion towards things, although it has helped me immensely, I have decided regardless of what withdrawal I feel, I am going drug free.

-- submitted by shelagh

No comments:

Post a Comment