Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I began having vivid, anxiety filled dreams, and lightheadedness"

I switched from prozac to paxil in June. I tried tapering the dose until I was at 15 milligrams every other day for a month. I took the last dose a week ago. After 3 days, I began having vivid, anxiety filled dreams, and lightheadedness. The dizziness has been severe for the last three days, an is accompanied by a feeling that my heart is pounding when I move suddenly, mental confusion, nausea, pounding sensations in my head and ears, emotional surges and the overall feeling that I have the flu. I am determined to stay off of this poison, but I don't know how long this withdrawal will last. Previously, I had ended a cycle on Prozac with no side effects whatsoever.

-- submitted by KJHSF, 35

No comments:

Post a Comment