Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"back at the doctors office with nausea extreme tiredness and electrical charges"

I am so frightened, sometimes I don't know what to do. I was put on paxil in november 1999, after going to the doctor for nervousness over a bad break up. Everything in my life was great until I decided I didn't want to take any type of drugs any more. I had met someone and we discussed having children. It was then I discovered I have a very bad problem. I took myself off the medicine feb, 1 2000. I was fine until about the third day, it was then, I found myself back at the doctors office with nausea extreme tiredness and electrical charges. He said I would be fine if I halved the dose making it 10mg for a week and the next week a quarter making it 5mg. 10 days ago I tried to quit. I gave in after the 2nd day . I then found myself calling the doctors office explaining to him the way I feel. He tells me I will be fine and wrote me a prescription for Xanax which is studied to cause birth defects. I refuse to take it under the circumstances. Nothing seems to help. I'm losing my life as I know it. I have quit my job after 11 years and am physically miserable, I feel sick, tired,dizzy,electrical charges,shaky,and totally miserable. I am very frightened, the doctor seems to ignore what I am describing like I am making it up. I need help.

-- submitted foreverluvme, 37

No comments:

Post a Comment